- Thru Vision Sdn Bhd (hereafter mentioned as “thru vision”) may use ‘cookies’ to facilitate certain interactive elements of the website. These cookies do not store or provide access to any of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We will use your Personal Information only internally within Thru Vision, and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission. We do not sell or pass on any of our visitor’s details.
- Thru Vision reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time without prior notice by updating this posting.
Terms Of Service
Ownership Of Website Design
- Upon completion of a custom website design and payment of web design and development fees by Thru Vision, the client is the owner of the commissioned website. The client may continue to use the commissioned website to promote the client’s company or organization regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with Thru Vision. The client does not have the right to resell the design or development to other companies. The client does not have permission to reuse pieces of our work in a redesigned website that gives another company design credit.
Ownership Of Website Domain Name
- Website domain names are leased from domain name registration companies. When Thru Vision registers a domain name for a client, that registration will be made in the client’s name. Upon payment of any outstanding fees, the client has the right to use that domain name regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with Thru Vision. Domain name renewal and renewal fees are the responsibility of the client. If the client chooses to have Thru Vision renew the domain name on behalf of the client, an additional service fee will apply on top of the fee charged by the domain name registration companies. Clients are advised to closely monitor the renewal date of a registered domain name and to verify that the renewal of said domain name has been completed. Thru Vision cannot be responsible for expired domain names.
Ownership And Copyright
- All text and photos used as content in a commissioned website must be provided by the client (unless the client has hired Thru Vision for content development). The Client warrants to Thru Vision that all materials submitted do not infringe any copyright nor contain any illegal or obscene information. The Client shall fully indemnify Thru Vision against all losses and damages whatsoever and howsoever arising from any legal actions by any party and any legal costs arising there from on any indemnity basis.
- The initiation of a web design or development project requires a signed or electronically submitted signup form, or payment of half of the initial web design/development fees (or payment in full if the entire project is RM2000 or less).
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work.
- Upon project completion or website launched, the remaining fifty percent (50%) balance is due in full within ten business days. If the balance on a completed project has not been paid within ten business days, Thru Vision reserves the right to remove or terminate the launched website until the outstanding fee together with all interest had been paid by The Client.
- Interest at five percent (5%) weekly compounded shall accrue in favour of Thru Vision on all amounts outstanding from the due date until the day of actual payment, as well as before judgment. Furthermore, the Client shall be liable to Thru Vision for all losses and damages whatsoever howsoever arising from failure to pay the outstanding amounts, including any legal action incurred to enforce (or to attempt to enforce) any of Thru Vision right on an indemnity basis.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of RM150.00 per hour.
Cross Browser Compatibility
- We’ll ensure that the web sites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Search Engine Guarantee
- Most every client would like his/her website to rank high in search engine results for selected keywords, yet search engine results are determined by a multitude of constantly changing factors, third party search engines, and the amount and quality of competition on the world wide web. Thru Vision guarantees certain search-engine friendly techniques will be used in the creating of each custom website, such as keywords in the title bar at the top of the browser and the meta tags in the hidden coding behind the scenes. If the keyword placement in these three areas is not to the client’s liking, Thru Vision will change these two items to the client’s choices one time for free. Subsequent or additional changes will be billed at the standard hourly rate. Additional search engine optimization (SEO) services are available for additional fees. Thru Vision cannot be held responsible for search engine results.
Changes To Terms Of Service
- Thru Vision reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time for any reason.